With the single focus on reparation, this mask provides the necessary regeneration factors needed for those with damaged skins. It effectively stimulates the surface capillaries by promoting absorption. Using our silk mask products achieves this purpose, affectively optimizing the effects of other skin care products.
Acymer Hydrating Repair Silk Mask
Contains Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate to provide the skin with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties. Rich in vitimans and collagen promoting ingredients, this silk mask restores lost moisture and repairs damaged skin.
1. Tear open the package and remove the mask.
2. There are 3 layers; remove the white layer first.
3. Apply the silk mask while making sure the blue layer remains visible.
4. Carefully remove the blue layer.
5. After 10-15 minutes, remove the mask, wash your face, and pat it dry.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Aloe Vera: Anti-inflammatory, protects the skin from UV damage, rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline, and Folic Acid), protect the skin from free radicals, and stimulates fibroblast cells that manufacture collagen.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: Possesses excellent moisture binding properties, repair, and feel.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate: Works to improve the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness, and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate.
The product is formulated WITHOUT: